A unique experience that will allow you to experience nature in its entirety .
Accompanied by naturalist photographer and companion Mirko Sotgiu you will be able to live a night in a mountain cabin thus experiencing the most intimate moments of nature , when the animals start to move.
Completely immersed in the woods you can experience what it feels like to look for animals in the most suitable hours of the day: at dusk and dawn. But even at night you can live a unique experience listening to the sounds of the forest!
Equipped with binoculars, spotting scopes and a camera, we will search for traces, learn the habits of animals and explore the Val de la Mare in the heart of the Stelvio National Park as is done in documentaries thanks to the experience of the accompanying guide.
The activity is suitable for all fans of fauna and flora and for those who want to approach for the first time naturalistic observation as well as photography.
- 5:00 pm meeting in Malga Mare (or 4:00 pm depending on the season). Excursion on an easy track with photo and observation stops in the woods up to Malga Talè where we will go to a beautiful hut to spend the night.
- Observation and photographic session in search of roe deer and red deer at sunset.
- Self-organized dinner in the hut.
- Naturalistic night observation session. (optional until 22:00) and then to bed.
- Hours (5:30 or 6:30 depending on the season) Naturalistic observation session with photo stops.
- Breakfast at 8:00.
- After breakfast, excursion on easy paths with photographic and observational stops and up to Malga Mare or Pian Venezia (depending on the ability of the group) for the observation of eagles, chamois and ibex. (500m difference in altitude 3 hours).
- 12:00 Return to Malga Mare.