For thousands of years, the river has eroded dramatic canyons on the shore of Lake Santa Giustina, creating a unique setting of sharp bends, tall cliffs (up to 50 meters) and huge gullies.
It’s a unique wild experience for outdoor enthusiasts or for all families, as it is totally safe. Perfect for everyone who likes nature and wilderness, including children over 4.
An English-speaking guide will take you through this area with a diverse wildlife and amazing landscape, which is best seen from the river.
An exclusive towing service is carried out with a motor boat up to the entrance to the first gorge.
3 hours approximately, including briefing. Meeting time 15 minutes prior to departure.
What is included
All the equipment required, which includes:
- buoyancy aid
- All equipment will be cleaned after each trip.
What to bring
- Swimwear for underneath your wetsuit
- shoes that can get wet (no flip flops or barefoot on board)
- a non-cotton T-shirt (synthetic materials are best) you’re comfortable getting wet in
- dry clothes for after your trip
- some water