There is no single way to enjoy mountains in winter: snowshoeing is a perfect alternative to get into the heart of the wood, indeed. Val di Sole can boast a lot of different winter hikes, and Ursus Adventures has a rich weekly program you can choose from.
Our guides will show you how to strap on your snowshoes and to walk in them properly. The excursions start every Monday in Folgarida and end at weekend
in the National Stelvio Park. You can choose the meeting point and the timetable that suits you most, according to the following program:
- Monday 16:00 – 18:30 Folgarida – Malghet di Almazzago. Meeting point at Folgarida Tourist Office
- Tuesday 14:00 – 17:30 Val di Rabbi loc. Valorz with visit of the stable included. Meeting point at Kneipp Path at Rabbi
- Wednesday 09:00 – 12:30 Madonna di Campiglio. Meeting point at Restaurant Genzianella
- Thursday 09:00 – 12:30 Lago dei Caprioli. Meeting point at Restaurant Chalet Lago dei Caprioli
- Friday 18:00 – 22:00 Malga Frattasecca with dinner (+ 20 €). Meeting point at Thermal Baths of Pejo
- Saturday 14:00 – 17:30 Tibetan Bridge Rabbi. Meeting point at parking “al Plan”
- Sunday 09:00 – 12:30 Covel, National Stelvio Park. Meeting point at Peio cable car (cable car ticket to be paid before leaving)
Book online or contact us for more info
Ursus Adventure Staff is also available to create a customozed package for those who want to visit other beautiful places of Val di Sole
Please bring winter clothing (gloves and hat, too) and a backpack with some water and a spare t-shirt.
3,5 h aprox. depending on the excursion