Kayak Tour in the Novella Gorges
What is included in a kayak outing in the Novella Canyons?
- Life jacket
- Motorboat tow
What to wear for a canoe excursion in the Novella River Park?
- Swimsuit or shorts
- T-shirt or microfleece if temperatures are cooler
- Sandals or flip-flops or shoes (barefoot not allowed)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
How does a kayak outing in the Novella River Canyons unfold?
- Call 0463636175 to book your experience or do it directly online
- Arrive 30 minutes before your activity at “Le Plaze” for material delivery
- Pay close attention to the theoretical instructions given before departure
- Board the canoe provided by Ursus guides and enjoy a 20-minute motorboat tow to the canyon entrance
- Start paddling and savor a unique and unforgettable experience in the company of your choosing
- Satisfy your curiosity by asking guides questions during the tour
- Return to the motorboat by paddling and enjoy the ride back, rocked by the waves of Lake S. Giustina
- Return the equipment, change, and enjoy the Plaze park and its bar
- Share photos and videos of your experience by tagging @ursusadventures in your stories
Useful details for a visit to the Gole del Novella in a canoe:
- Two tours inside the canyons are scheduled, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- All equipment is sanitized before each use
- The meeting point at the beach in “Le Plaze,” at the end of Lake S. Giustina, is set 30 minutes before the experience starts
- The Plaze beach is equipped with a welcoming bar where you can refresh or eat while enjoying a unique panorama
- At the Plaze beach, just below the bar, you will find Ursus Adventures’ offices with small changing rooms
- There is no shower facility post-activity, but bathrooms are available
- You can bring your cell phones and take photos inside the canyons, but be very careful not to drop them in the lake
- After the activity, you can use the spacious areas of the Plaze park for free, having a picnic with a view of Val di Non
- You can independently visit the Gole del Novella by renting a kayak at our offices.
How much does a guided kayak tour in the Rio Novella Canyons cost?
- The price for adults is €65 per person and includes all technical equipment, guidance from Ursus Adventures’ guides, round-trip motorboat towing service from the bottom of the lake to the canyon entrance, and the use of changing rooms and green spaces at ‘Le Plaze’.
- The price for minors under 18 years old (but over 5 years old) is €45 per person.
- Discounts are available for groups of > 10 paying individuals, schools, individuals with disabilities, and locals.
adults and families with children > 5 years
Period of the year
from May to September
life jacket - helmet - paddle - kayak
Equipment to bring
swimsuit - shoes that get wet - sunscreen - change