From Dusk to Dawn
A unique experience that will allow you to experience nature in its entirety.
Accompanied by a nature photographer you will be able to spend a night in a mountain cabin thus experiencing the most intimate moments of nature, when the animals start to move.
Completely immersed in the woods you will be able to experience what it is like to look for animals at the most suitable times of the day: at sunset and at dawn. But even at night you can have a unique experience listening to the sounds of the forest!
Equipped with binoculars, telescopes and a camera, we will look for tracks, learn the habits of the animals and explore the Val de la Mare in full Stelvio National Park as done in documentaries thanks to the experience of the accompanying guide.
The activity is suitable for all lovers of fauna and flora and for those who want to approach naturalistic observation for the first time as well as photography.
- 17:00 meeting in Malga Mare (or 16:00 depending on the season). Excursion on an easy trail with photographic and observation stops in the woods up to Malga Talè where we will go to a beautiful hut to spend the night.
- At sunset, observation and photography session in search of roe deer.
- Self-organized dinner in a mountain hut.
- Night naturalistic observation session. (until 10.00 pm optional) and then to bed.
- Hours (5:30 or 6:30 depending on the season) Naturalistic observation session with photo stops.
- 8:00 breakfast.
- After breakfast, excursion on easy paths with photographic and observation stops and up to Malga Mare or Pian Venezia (depending on the capacity of the group) for the observation of eagles, chamois and ibex. (500m elevation gain 3 hours).
- 12:00 Return to Malga Mare.
photography enthusiasts with a great desire for adventure
Period of the year
from April to October
from 17:00 to 12:00
binoculars and observation equipment
Equipment to bring
Photographic equipment, backpack and sleeping bag