The new European law on the protection of personal data (the so-called GDPR) requires those who collect and process personal data new obligations of transparency towards people.
In particular, it obliges to declare in advance:
- who is the data controller of your personal data
- what your data are processed
- if the provision of data is mandatory
- the purposes for which your personal data are processed
- the type and methods of treatment
- the duration of the treatment
- the methods for making a complaint and having access to your personal data and contacts to do so
- if and how your personal data are shared with third parties and how they are treated
- if your data is transferred outside the European Community
In the face of these statements, which must be expressed in a language as simple and comprehensible as possible, those who process your personal data must collect your explicit consent to do so, and be able to demonstrate it.
You are about to send a “contact form” for a request for information or a quote, or a form for subscribing to a newsletter, or a form for sending a curriculum vitae, or a form to request a booking.
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
URSUS ADVENTURES SRL
Via di Sotto Pila, 6
38026 Ossana (TN)
CF e P.IVA 02577600220
e-mail: [email protected]
The purposes of the treatment are:
- for the contact form: to respond to your request for information or a quote
- for the reservation request form: to be able to fulfill your request of reservation
Il tipo di trattamento è:
- computerized data management
The provision of data is free and made on your own initiative, but the refusal to provide such data may not make it possible to perform the services requested.
Any consent for marketing purposes in any case may be denied without entailing the use of the services requested.
The duration of the treatments is:
- for the contact form: as long as your request for information or estimate has been processed, and at most for the duration required by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
- for the reservation form: as long as your booking request has been processed, and at most for the duration required by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
Your personal data will not be used for profiling purposes.
If you want to make a claim or exercise your rights regarding your personal data (to know what they are, have them deleted, rectify them, etc.) and for any question or request concerning your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the following dedicated address:
Your personal data are only shared with companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of our services, such as technical suppliers, and, where appropriate, administrative and judicial bodies and authorities to fulfill legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed.
I consent to the processing of my personal data in the manner and for the purposes stated in the information above pursuant to the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679) and the current national regulations.