The new European law on the protection of personal data (the so-called GDPR) imposes new transparency obligations towards people on those who collect and process personal data.
In particular, it obliges to declare in advance:
- who is the Data Controller of your personal data
- what your data is processed
- if the provision of data is mandatory
- the purposes for which your personal data is processed
- the type and methods of treatment
- the duration of the treatment
- how to make a complaint and have access to your personal data and contact details
- if and how your personal data is shared with third parties and how they are treated by them
- if your data is transferred outside the European Community
Given these declarations, which must be expressed in language that is as simple and understandable as possible, whoever processes your personal data must obtain your explicit consent to do so, and be able to demonstrate it.
You are about to send a “contact form” to request information or a quote, or a form to subscribe to a newsletter, or a form to send a curriculum vitae, or a form to request reservation.
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
URSUS ADVENTURES SRL
Via di Sotto Pila, 6
38026 Ossana (TN)
Fiscal Code and VAT number 02577600220
The purposes of the treatment are:
- for requests by email and via the contact form: responding to your request for information or a quote
- to subscribe to the newsletter: being able to send you the newsletter you want to subscribe to
- for sending a CV: being able to keep you in mind in our personnel searches (if you apply, remember to include in your CV the declaration with which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoid entering sensitive personal data (such as health status, religious, philosophical or political beliefs) not pertinent to the selection)
- for the reservation request: to be able to fulfill your reservation
The type of treatment is:
- computerised data management
The provision of data is free and done on your initiative, but the refusal to provide such data may not make it possible to carry out the requested services.
Any consent for marketing purposes may in any case be denied without this involving the use of the requested services.
The duration of the treatments is:
- for the contact form and email requests: until your request for information or a quote has not been processed, and at the latest for the duration established by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
- to subscribe to the newsletter: until you tell us that you no longer want to receive it
- for sending a CV: maximum for 2 years
- for the booking form: until your booking request has been processed, and at the latest for the duration established by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
Your personal data will not be used for profiling purposes.
If you want to make a complaint or exercise your rights regarding your personal data (to find out what they are, have them deleted, rectified, etc.) and for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to dedicated address:
Your personal data is shared only with companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of our services, such as for example technical suppliers, and, if necessary, administrative and judicial bodies and authorities to fulfill legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed.
I consent to the processing of my personal data in the manner and for the purposes stated in the disclosure above pursuant to the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679) and current national regulations.