Earth, Water, Air, Fire. Four elements, lots of challenges, a unique Center.
Earth, as the unspoiled path you’ll get through on your MTB, surrounded by a unique landscape on earth, the Dolomites.
Water, as the rough waves of River Noce, the best river for rafting in Europe. Are you ready to ride on it?
Air, as the wind that you’ll ride on your paraglider, feeling like an eagle.
Fire, as the primitive flame you will need to make in order to survive in nature, as well as many other techniques. Get trained in wilderness survival!
Lots of challenges, a unique Center in Val di Sole and one important mantra: “respect for the environment”. Indeed, half of our activities are organized in a protected land, such as the Stelvio National Park and the Adamello Brenta Park. And the bear (Ursus in Latin) is the very symbol of the Brenta Park, because it is the last habitat in Italy where endemic bears still live.
- Our bar is plastic free, and we use only sustainable and local products
- Our suppliers are local
- Waste recycling is very important at our Center: you’ll find colored bins with indications on waste separation
- We strongly believe in CO2 reduction; thus, our second Center is in Mezzana, in order to let people get there by train
- The water of our private pond comes from an underground aquifer and ends up in the river Noce
- To sanitize we use ozone and totally ecological products
- We only use energy from renewable sources
- The buildings in our Center are eco friendly, made in sustainable wood
- Our minibuses are electric or comply with the “Euro 6” legislation
- We ask you to share our mantra: “respect for the environment”
Discover our sustainable adventures!